Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Are You Clipping Your Nails?!

Yes.  You are.

I could not believe this one.  This 40 something lady in a party with 9 other rude, loud women started clipping her nails in the restaurant.  At her table!  Clipping her fucking nails!! 
This should give you an idea of how classy the other people in the party were; as they just sat there flapping their gums like nothing was going on.  I was mortified!
I am working like normal, and I hear this sound.  Tink, tink, tink.  I'm like, what is that sound?! 
My first reaction was not, oh, someone is clipping their nails.  Probably because I was in a restaurant.  When I realized what it was, I was like, what the hell is that about?!

Just another person with great manners going out to eat!

5 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at the things people do in public. We have this one person that bites her toenails around people who are eating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man! That's pretty bad too... it's sad that I am not even surprised by these things anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea after a while i thought i had seen it all, but people still come up with ways to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Yea after a while i thought i had seen it all, but people still come up with ways to surprise me."

    Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete