Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Didn't Know "Venti Latte" Was a State of Being!

This one is short, but sour.

I'm at Starbucks today and after ordering my drink, the next guy in line does this:

Cashier:  "Hi how ya doin today?"
Jackass: "Venti Latte"

I love this one.  This happens a lot at my work too.  I love asking how someone is doing and being answered with a beverage.

Me: "Hi, how are you?"
Jackass: "Diet Coke"
Me: "Oh that's too bad, I was feeling a little Diet Coke yesterday but today I'm happy to say I am Iced Tea."
Jackass: "What"
Me: "Fuck you"
Jackass: "Diet Coke"


What kind of world do you live in where you just bark orders at someone when they greet you?!  I mean, I'm looking at you, and it's obvious that you don't actually have money, probably not even a job, so what is with you?  I would go on trying to explain this person, but it's a lost cause.

1 comment:

  1. YES. This happens way too often, and it really just makes me feel like I'm less of a person to that jackass, because I am their server in their eyes, and nothing more. UGH.

    Your posts make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete