Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Driving With the General Public

It is highly recommended to look BOTH ways before you turn left onto a 2 way street.
Don't be like the dumb whore I cam across today who decided that she was only going to look to the right.  Luckily, I knew this retard had no intention of looking my way and I slowed down to a near stop.

Here's where it gets awesome.  When she was halfway through the turn, she looked my way, and saw my car just chillin there.  She freaked out and stopped her car.  Like that would have done any good if I was moving.  Great, now you've held me up even more.  Move along you damn idiot!
So she finally gets going again and my awesome fiancee gave her a thumbs up from the passenger seat for her excellent driving skills.

Ah, driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment